Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Foreword: An Unlikely Journey

Right now, we are living and creating during an era of change.  The old limitations are disappearing quickly.  The towering old structures are past their stripping points and they’re falling down around us, revealing beautiful new views.

When we create, when we work for the new or push ourselves ahead in search of fulfillment and change, we do so in collective progress.  Then we step into the unknown together, ready to shape what’s coming.  Innovators, artists, creative-thinker and progressive are culmination of so many influential and inspiring people who have come before and opened our eyes to other worlds of thought.  We look to our mentors, teachers and peers who continually build us into citizens of the planet.  We walk with their energy and add our own.  We, in turn, become mediums of what possible.


And thus, they inspire in all of us the passion to take action, have impact, find responsibility, help others and move forward in the mutual endeavor of shaping what’s to come.




Alhamdulillah, praises to Allah the Almighty, the most gracious and the most merciful for providing me the opportunity to embark on MBA and for granting me the strength, perseverance and patience in completing my study.  Without the grace of Allah SWT, it would not be possible to me to reach at this level.  

I am firstly very appreciated and respectful to my Management Information System (MIS 750) lecturer, Prof. Madya Dr. Norzaidi Mohd Daud, towards his support and valuable advice throughout this coursework.  I am absolutely inspired his works and amazed at Dr. Norzaidi's professionalism and what he achieves at his age!! WOW!!

A special acknowledgement to my fellows friends for their teamwork, supportive and MAKAN-MAKAN time.  I am soooo delightful being surrounding with you peeps :) 

Finally, a special appreciation to my family and friends for giving me a full support as and when required.


Thank you






Credit to:  storymoryluahanku.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment